Everything you need for your workshop
Special tools from ATE
The chassis tester is a simple but very effective aid for localising bearing play in the area of the vehicle axles.
Under chassis load, bearing play on the strut bearings, silent bearings, ball joints, tie rod ends, coupling rods, wheel bearings, axial joints, steering gears, etc. can be quickly and easily localised with the aid of the chassis tester.
Much time can be saved during troubleshooting and diagnostics with the aid of the chassis tester.
This tester is suitable for all passenger cars up to 3.5 t.
Made of special steel, this tester is guaranteed a long service life in daily workshop use. The special plastic reliably prevents the tester from slipping during use on the vehicle.
Areas of application: Strut bearings, silent bearings, ball joints, tie rod ends, wheel bearings, axial joints, steering gears, stabilisers, etc.
- For localisation of bearing play in the area of vehicle axles
- Play testing under load as in driving condition
- Especially economical test method
- Simple handling – one-person operation
- High time savings during troubleshooting
- Suitable for all passenger cars up to 3.5 t
- Chassis tester
|Length 1:||400 mm|
|Length 2:||400 mm|
|Tube diameter:||32 mm|
|Test suface diameter:||51 mm|