Wszystko, co potrzebne jest w warsztacie
Narzędzia specjalistyczne ATE
The ATE pressure gauge allows all pressures to be measured in one brake circuit of the hydraulic brake system.
The measuring circuit consists of a high-pressure and low-pressure manometer that cuts off automatically at approx. 9.5 bar. This allows both low-pressure and high-pressure leakage tests to be carried out. The unit is connected to the hydraulic system by means of an adapter instead of bleeder valves as well as plug-and-socket connectors and low-stretch mini-hoses.
All accessories are stored in the unit in suitable holders.
- Robust construction
- Measurement of directly applied hydraulic pressure
- The use of mini-hoses avoids hose stretching, thus providing high measuring accuracy
- Connection fittings are also supplied with the unit
- Unit complete with connection hose
- 1 coupling head
- 7 connector nipples ( M 6 to M 12x 1.5)
- Operation instructions
|Low-pressure measurement range||0 to 9.5 bar|
|High-pressure measurement range||0 to 250 bar|
|Automatic shutoff of the low-pressure manometer at||approx. 9.5 bar|
|Length of connecting hose:||1.5 m|
|Dimensions: H x W x D||320 x 230 x 160 mm|