Everything you need for your workshop
Special tools from ATE
Mounting sleeve set
Vehicles with wheel bearings integrated in the brake disc or drum are increasingly being sold. During installation, such bearings might twist on the axle journal. When trying to pull the disc or drum off the axle journal, the wheel bearings disintegrate beyond repair.
ATE's mounting sleeve set safely prevents such twisting.
From the set, select the mounting sleeve that fits the diameter and insert it into the integrated bearing. This pre-aligns the two inner bearing rings. Now use the mounting sleeve to slip the brake disc or drum over the threaded section of the (slightly lubricated) axle journal. It will now easily push up to the stop without twisting.
- No damage to the integrated wheel bearings
- Quick and secure mounting
- For all current applications
- Also suitable for other brake manufacturers
- 8 mounting sleeves
- Convenient rigid-foam inlay for equipment storage